Terms and Conditions
This agreement outlines our commitment to you as a customer and your rights and responsibilities.
Ultimus Pty Ltd
ABN: 84 133 329 361
Address: Level 6, 211 Victoria Square, Adelaide SA 5000
SafetyPal is an online subscription based solution which provides the ability to manage entity, personnel, plant & equipment and other information related to jobs/projects with-in the construction industry.
Our payment terms are outlined below:
- SafetyPal is provided under a monthly subscription model (e.g. a monthly charge for use based on the chosen plan and number of personnel).
- We are an Australian business and all transactions will be billed in Australian dollars.
- Transactions will be performed automatically via the Pin Payments payment gateway.
- You will receive email receipts directly from Pin Payments for each transaction.
- Subscription payments are made monthly in advance.
- You can choose to cancel your subscription at any time. If you choose to cancel your account, the cancellation will be effective immediately and there will be no refund for the prepaid month.
We are committed to providing quality services to you and this policy outlines our ongoing obligations to you in respect of how we manage your Personal Information. As an Australian company, we have adopted the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (the Privacy Act). The APP’s govern the way in which we collect, use, disclose, store, secure and dispose of your Personal Information.
A copy of the Australian Privacy Principles may be obtained from the website of The Office of the Australian Information Commissioner at https://www.oaic.gov.au/
When using this website, our services and software; we may collect:
- Contact Information, such as name, email address, mailing address, or phone number;
- Information about your business, such as company name, number of employees, and country location and or
- We collect other information automatically. This may include Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, the files viewed on our site operating system, date/time stamp and type of devices used, to analyse trends, user experience and manage the site.
You are eligible to:
- Ask that your personal data be transferred to another person or to yourself.
- Request that your personal data be deleted or corrected.
- Make a complaint to a supervisory authority.
We may collect, process or handle personal data of individuals in the European Economic Area. We are the direct controller with respect to the processing of your personal data pursuant to the EU GDPR.
We use Google Analytics, which is an analytics service provided by Google, to help us analyze our website traffic. The Google Analytics service does collect or identify personal information about users or their IP address with other data held by Google. Reports from Google Analytics are used by us to conduct market research and improve our offering to customers.
Security of Personal Information
Your Personal Information is stored in a manner that reasonably protects it from misuse and loss and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.
The personal information we collect is stored electronically in our electronic databases, in cloud-based servers, which are located in Australia. To protect your personal information, we work with service providers that we consider will maintain an acceptable standard of data security compliance.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you submit or access your personal information through our website, software or app. Any supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. Your credit card information is not stored on our servers.